Dec. 28, 2005
- Utah improved to 3-0 in the all-time series against High Point. Two of the games have been played in Salt Lake City.
- The Utes closed out their nonconference schedule with a 7-4 record. Utah opens Mountain West Conference play against New Mexico on Jan. 4.
- Utah reached the 80-point mark for the second time this season. The other time was in a 96-94 loss at Rice in triple overtime on Dec. 3.
- Utah improved to 6-1 at home this year and has won 38 of its last 40 games in the Huntsman Center.
- Junior guard Ricky Johns had a career-high 16 points. His previous best mark was six points this season against Rhode Island on Nov. 22.
- Senior center Chris Jackson had his first career double-double. He had a career-high 10 rebounds. Jackson also had his sixth career double-figure scoring game and his fifth of the season.
- Freshman guard Lawrence Borha had a career-high 12 points. His previous top mark was eight against Utah State on Nov. 30, 2005.
- Freshman forward Shaun Green scored in double figures for the fifth time this season.
- Senior forward Bryant Markson had a career-high seven assists, bettering his total of five versus Rice on Dec. 3, 2005. After scoring in double figures in the first nine games this season, he didn't reach that mark for the second straight game.
- Utah improved to 4-0 when shooting 50 percent from the field this season.