Dec. 10, 2005
- Utah has won 21 consecutive home games, a streak that ranks tied for the fifth-longest in NCAA Division I. The Utes are 4-0 at home this season and have won 52 of their last 54 home games.
- Utah has also won 37 consecutive nonconference games in the Huntsman Center, last falling to Utah State (78-65) on Nov. 23, 2001.
- Chris Jackson broke his career-high 15 points and tied his career high with nine rebounds. Jackson has his fourth double-figure scoring game this season and the fifth of his career.
- Johnnie Bryant has scored in double figures in five of the seven games this season.
- Shaun Green had a career-high 16 points and made a career-high four three-pointers. Green had his third double-figure scoring game of the season.
- Bryant Markson has scored in double figures in 13 of the last 14 games, including all seven games this season, and 33 times in his career. Markson broke his career high with nine rebounds.
- Utah shot 50 percent from the field for the second time this season, going 2-0 in those games.
- The Utes shot 40 percent from three-point range for the fourth time this season, going 4-0 in those contests.
- Utah had season-high with 18 turnovers, surpassing the mark of 17 against Colorado, Rice and Weber State.
- The Utes improved to 4-1 when outrebounding their opponent this season.