Nov. 21, 2006
- Colorado now leads the all-time series with Utah 20-15. Utah still has the advantage in Salt Lake City 10-7.
- Utah falls to 36-36 all-time against Big 12 Conference teams and 21-12 at home.
- The last time Utah began its season with three losses was in 1970-71 under Jack Gardner.
- Junior guard Johnnie Bryant had the fifth 20-point game and the 23rd double figure scoring game of his career against the Buffaloes. He has scored in double figures in all three games this season.
- Sophomore center Luke Nevill had his 21st career double-figure scoring game and his fifth career double-double. It was his first double-double of the season. He has scored in double figures in all three games this season.
- Sophomore forward Shaun Green had the 12th double-figure scoring game of his career and his third in three games this season.
- Freshman center David Foster was brought out of a redshirt season and played in his first official college game against Colorado.
- Sophomore guard Lawrence Borha had a career-high four assists.
- Colorado guard Richard Roby had 22 points, which is the most scored against the Utes this season.
- The Utes held the Buffaloes to 41.1 percent shooting, which is the lowest mark by an opponent this season. The first two opponents shot at least 60 percent from the field.