Feb. 13, 2013
- Jason Washburn matched his career-high with 26 points (Oregon, 3/3/12) after scoring a then-season high 20 against the Ducks last time out
- Washburn is now 41 points shy of 1,000 for his career and was one rebound shy of his fifth double-double of the season.
- He has led the team in scoring three of the last four games and was the first Ute to score 25+ since Jarred DuBois at SMU (11/28/12).
- This was the first time in 11 tries that the Utes overcame a deficit in the final five minutes to win the game this season.
- The Utes are now 2-8 in conference games when they score fewer that 64 points, 4-10 overall.
- Jordan Loveridge scored in double figures for the second-straight game and 15th time this season.
- Utah set season-highs for free throws made and attempted in a conference game (17-of-23)
- In contrast, the Utes made a season-low 19 field goals on 42 attempts
- The eight steals was one shy of the season-high (9, Washington State)
- The 10 turnovers were the second fewest by the Utes in a league game this season (6, USC)
- The 55 points allowed was a season-low for a conference game set on two other occasions, the first contest at Arizona State and the win over Colorado
- The 22 three-point attempts by the Sun Devils were the second-most this season for a Utah Pac-12 opponent