Feb. 12, 2005
- Utah won its 14th consecutive home game to remain tied with Old Dominion (an 82-76 winner over VCU today at home) for the 10th-best streak in the nation.
- The Utes have won 45 of their last 47 home games. One of its two losses in that period was to Colorado State on March 16, 2003.
- Utah is 75-4 in conference home games that last 11 years.
- Andrew Bogut had his 16th double-double to remain first in the nation in that category. He also had his 14th 20-point game of the season and his 13th in the last 17 games.
- Andrew Bogut had a career-high in points (33), free throws made (17) and free throws attempted (19). He also tied a career high with five blocked shots. It was the 13th time in his career he had at least three blocked shots in a game.
- Tonight's attendance was 12,428. It was Utah's largest home crowd of the season.
- The Utes shot 41.0 percent from the field, which was their lowest percentage this season. The previous lowest was 41.5 percent at Utah State on Dec. 4. Utah's lowest field goal percentage in conference play was 46.2 percent at San Diego State on Feb. 5.
- Utah has held each of its last 13 opponents to 60 points or less.
- The Utes have outrebounded the opposition in 21 of the 24 games this season, including the last 15. Utah is 20-1 when it outrebounds its opponent.