Jan. 24, 2013
- Jason Washburn scored in double figures for the 10th game in a row and 12th time in 13 tries. It was the third time he has led the team in scoring during Pac-12 play (Arizona, ASU)
- Jordan Loveridge scored in double figures for the second game in a row and fifth time in six outings. He has led the team in boards three of the last four Utah contests, averaging seven per game.
- Glen Dean scored in double figures for the first time in Pac-12 play. It was his sixth double-digit outing of the season and first since Dec. 8 at BYU
- Brandon Taylor scored in double figures for the third game in a row and is averaging 14.0 ppg during that span. The freshman also had a career-best four rebounds.
- Taylor was one assist shy of his career mark for assists with five. He has 11 assists the last two games after notching only eight prior to that point all season.
- Utah had failed to crack 60 points in five of its seven Pac-12 games. The 20 field goals scored tonight by the Utes were one more than their season-low (19 at BYU, 12/8/12).
- Cal's 16 steals and 16 assists were the most by a Ute opponent this season
- This was the best free-throw performance this season by the Utes (12-of-13, 92.3%).