Jan. 19, 2013
- This was Utah’s first road win since joining the Pac-12 Conference, a span of 13 games.
- It was Utah’s first conference road win of any kind since 2/19/11 (62-60 at New Mexico).
- This was Utah’s first win in Seattle since 12/5/89, a 71-62 victory.
- Utah shot 60 percent for the game.It’s previous best in a Pac-12 game was 51 percent at Stanford on 1/12/12.
- Utah also set a record for most points in a Pac-12 game in program history with 74 (3/1/12 at Oregon State, 67).
- The Utes also set a Pac-12 program record for most assists in a game with 18 (16 at Arizona, 2/11/12).
- Glen Dean’s seven points were the most he has scored since the game at BYU (10 points).
- Utah's best offensive performance in a Pac-12 first half half was the last time out; 26 points on 46 percent shooting at WSU. Tonight the Utes scored 33 points on 59 percent shooting