Jan. 20, 2007
- Utah and Wyoming met for the 161st time today. Utah leads the all-time series 90-71 overall and 57-22 in Salt Lake City.
- The U. has recorded back-to-back wins for the second time this season. The first time was during its three-game winning streak Nov. 25-Dec. 2.
- The Utes have won five in a row and 12 of the last 13 in the Huntsman Center against Wyoming.
- Utah is 6-4 at home overall this season and 2-1 in conference games. Over the last 13 years, the Utes are 84-9 in conference games at home.
- Utah had its lowest field goal percentage of the season (34.0 percent). Its previous low mark was 40.9 percent versus Northwestern on Dec. 21.
- The Utes recorded their lowest 3-point percentage of the season (23.1 percent). Utah's previous low mark was 28.6 against Northwestern on Dec. 21.
- Utah shot at least 70 percent from the free throw line for the 12th time this season, going 6-6 in those games.
- Sophomore center Luke Nevill has his 17th double-figure scoring game of the season (14 points) and his sixth in the last seven games.
- Junior forward Shaun Green had his 16th double-figure scoring game (10 points) of the season and his sixth in a row.