Jan. 17, 2013
- Utah pilfered nine WSU passes, a season high. Also, the 15 assists were the most against a Pac-12 foe this season for the Utes
- Brandon Taylor led team in scoring for the first time with 13 points.
-Jordan Loveridge led the team in rebounding for the second game in a row and 10th time this season.
- Justin Seymour led the team in assists for the second game in a row, notching a career-high five.
- This was the highest team field goal percentage (46.0) against a D1 opponent since the Boise State game on 12/5/12 (67.5)
- Utah scored 65 points, only three shy of the most scored in a Pac-12 game in Utah history (68 vs. Oregon; 2/2/12)
- The 48 field goal attempts were the fewest allowed this season by Utah.
- The 11 three-pointers by WSU were the most by a Utah opponent this season. The Utes are allowing 50 percent shooting from deep in the last two games.
- Utah has sent its opponents to the line 50 times the last two games. Those are the two highest single-game totals this season (USC, 26 and WSU, 24)
- The 29 Ute rebounds were the second fewest in a game this season
- Coming into the game, Utah was leading the league with only 9.2 turnovers per game. However, it committed 17 turnovers this evening, its most in pac-12 play