FREE Perpetual Subscription of Sport Schedules to Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar, iCalendar
Be in the know with the latest schedule updates for your favorite Utah Utes sports by subscribing to individual sports calendars below. Updates to the schedules will occur automatically (as long as calendar has an internet connection and refreshes periodically. If using Windows, a F9 'force refresh' may be necessary). MSOutlook, iCal and Android calendaring systems display the calendars as an overlay; for single, proprietary calendars, please consult its user manual for instructions. Calendars will remain active year after year, until the user unsubscribes. Directions for unsubscribing are also included below.
***Please note: if the downloaded calendar feeds into your default calendar, it will NOT update, but become static instead.***
***Due to software limitations, it may be necessary to load the calendars into each system (phone/computer) separately. Synching between phone and computer has not gone as smoothly as hoped.***
If you have questions, please call 801.581.3510.
**If already subscribed to last year's sport schedule, this year's schedule will auto-load upon refresh.**
Installation instructions follow below.
- Although every effort is made to ensure accuracy, all dates, times, and opponents are subject to change.
- In case of discrepancy, event data listed on utahutes.com schedule page for that sport supersedes the downloads; subscribed calendars should automatically update with the latest schedule information.
Apple iCal - Mac:
- In iCal, choose Subscribe from the Calendar menu at the top of your screen.
- Enter the full URL of the sport to the desired iCalendar file in the Subscribe to: box and click Subscribe.
- iCal will download the calendar and ask you for a title. be sure to check the Refresh: checkbox to key iCalnedar to check for updates. For example, selecting every day will instruct iCal to check for updates to the calendar on a daily basis.
- You can now choose to show or hide your new calendar by selecting or deselecting the calendar's title in the Calendars screen. When updates are made to the master events calendar, you'll receive them in your calendar program automatically.
Microsoft Outlook 2007 - Windows
- In Outlook 2007 Go to the Tools menu and click on Account Settings.
- Click on New from the Internet Calendar and enter the full URL to the desired iCalendar file.
- Click Add.
- Type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook in the Folder Name box and then click OK. The calendar will be listed under Other Calendars with the name you chose. When updates are made to the master events calendar, you'll receive them in your calendar program automatically.
- Periodically, when in Calendar mode, press F9 to force refresh subscriptions
- Go to Settings/Mail,Contacts,Calendars/Accounts/Add Account.
- Choose Other.
- Under "Calendars", choose Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Enter the full url of the desired sport, then click Next. The calendar will load, and prompt you to save.
- iPhone 4 users: Please check that the calendar you have successfully subscribed has a "√" before it in the "Subscribed Calendars" section. Otherwise, it will not appear in your calendar.
Microsoft Outlook 2010 - Windows
- Open Outlook Calendar. Click the Home Tab on the Ribbon, under Manage Calendars click on Open Calendar \ From Internet.
- Copy the full URL for the desired iCalendar file and paste where specified.
- Click OK. Agree to auto-updates.
- The calendar will be listed under Other Calendars with the name you chose. When updates are made to the master events calendar, you'll receive them in your calendar program automatically.
(Any computer with a web browser)
- Go to http://www.google.com/calendar and sign in to your account.
- Click on the "Google Calendar" icon from desired sport below. It should generate a pop up box, which requests permission to insert said calendar.
To UNsubscribe from any calendar,
follow the steps above
until the option to "unsubscribe" appears.
Or, merely uncheck a subscribed calendar
and it will no longer be visible in the calendar.