Ways You Can Help
- Contribute money to endowments or scholarship funds administered by the Athletics Department.
- Buy season tickets and support the teams from the stands.
- Notify Manny Hendrix, Director of Athletic Operations, of job possibilities for student-athletes.
- Send recommendation letters, newspaper clippings, or similar information about prospects to University of Utah coaches. The coaching staff will then make the contact with the prospect. Please do not contact a prospective student-athlete on behalf of the University of Utah.
- If you live outside of the Salt Lake City area, contact the Crimson Club regarding a donation of game tickets or other reasonable entertainment for use by student-athletes at an away contest. Nothing may be given to a student-athlete directly - these donations must be given through the Crimson Club.
- If you live in the Salt Lake City area, contact the Compliance Office or a Head Coach about the possibility of hosting an occasional meal for a team at your home. All occasional meals must be pre-approved by the Head Coach and Compliance Office!
When in doubt about what you can and cannot do, call the Athletics Department. Before you engage in any activity involving prospective or enrolled student-athletes please ensure that your conduct is permitted by NCAA rules and won't jeopardize the student-athletes' eligibility.